- Using the Goldcast Speaker Instructions Template
- Creating a custom template for Speaker Invites
Speakers need to have access to magic link to effortlessly enter the event they are speaking in.Since the registration confirmation emails are not applicable to speakers, organizers had to manually send out these links.
With the help of Goldcast Speaker Instructions template, organizers can now forward respective magic links to all speaker of the event using a few clicks.
Below is a preview of what the Speaker Invite mail would look like if you are using the default Speaker Instruction template.Each speaker of your event will receive this invite in their mailbox.
It has the below information:
- Speaker's magic link as Enter the Event CTA
- Name,Date & Time of the event
- Add to Calendar CTA
- Recommended Help doc references for speakers of the event
Using the Goldcast Speaker Instructions Template
Sending invites to all speakers of your event just got simpler! Follow the below steps:
- Navigate to Registrants tab of your event.
- Click on Quick Search tab beside the search box and then click on Speakers.This will filter speakers of the event from the list of registrants.
- Click on select all. All speakers are now selected and at bottom left you will see the count of selected speakers.
- Next, click on Send Email on bottom and then click on proceed on the pop-up window.
- Next you will see a new window displaying the selected speakers to whom the email is going to be sent. Add a subject line for the email and select template -"[Speaker] Instructions Goldcast Template" from the dropdown.
- Before sending this email to all your speaker, it's recommended to test out the template. To test, click on the Send Test Email button.Enter your own email address or the address of any Goldcast organizer and click on Send.
Check your inbox for the mail and make sure the content, formatting and subject of the email looks good to you.
- Now on the Send Custom Email window, verify that you have got all the speakers list and click on Send Email.
- You will then see a success toast message and the window will close. Mail has been sent successfully to the speakers.
Creating a custom template for Speaker Invites
Goldcast default template for speaker invites is designed to be used across events and hence the content can seem generic. If you wish to use a customised template for Speaker invites, you can either make a template from scratch or duplicate the Goldcast template and then make the required edits.
Learn more about creating email templates here
Making a copy of Goldcast Default Speaker Instructions
- Navigate to Library Tab on the Admin panel Home page.
- Select Email Template Tab
- Look for [Speaker] Instructions Goldcast Template and click on the duplicate icon on extreme right of the row.
- Click on Duplicate Template.You will see a success toast once the duplication is complete.
- Navigate to the Copy template and click on the edit icon. You might also want to rename the template using the inline edit.
- This will navigate you to the BEE Editor and you can make the required edits here.For example, you might want to add a header image which matches your event theme.You might want to change the font styling or add your own custom text.
Once you are done with the changes, click on Save.
Once you have finalised the template, select this template when following the Send Email process listed here.