- Assigning Tier to a Booth
- Customising Tier Names
- Tiered Sponsor Booths view in the Event
- Tiered Sponsor Booths view on Registration page
- Reordering Tiered Booths
- Editing Tier of a Booth
Event organizers can assign different tiers to sponsor booths in their event.There are 3 tiers available- Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3 and an organizer can assign a booth to any of these tiers when creating or editing a booth in an event.Your sponsors will not be able to update the assigned tier.
This tier assignment will control the booth cover image and logo display sizes on the event and registration pages respectively. Tier 1 booths will have the large images , Tier 2 booths medium and Tier 3 small.
Based on these tiers, there is no restrictions on what the Booth can include -for example videos or images or booth CTA and sponsors will be still able to include all these assets.
As an organizer managing tiered sponsor booths, you can manually restrict access to certain features, like Booth CTA or video play by defining restrictions, collecting the assets from sponsors and then setting up the booths.
Assigning Tier to a Booth
1. Navigate to your event-> Space tab -> Booth
2. Click on the Tiers Off CTA.
3. Once the Tier is On, you will see Tier as a mandatory field for creating a booth. To begin seeing the Tiers , add booths.
Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3 are the default tier names for the three levels. You can customise the name of each tier and that label will be used while displaying the booths in the event
4. Click on Create Booth , fill the Title & select the Tier option. Click on Save to create a booth with tier assigned.
You can edit other fields for booth or the tier field at anytime. Once the booth with tier is created, your sponsors can now edit/add other details except Tier information.
5. Sponsors or organizers can add the logo and cover image to the booth with the recommended ratios, irrespective of the tier of the booth.
- Logo 1:1 aspect ratio
- Booth cover image 2:1 aspect ratio (760x380 either in PNG or JPG format)
6. If there are no booths added to a Tier, that Tier will not display in the event page or registration page.If Tiers is enabled for an event, it is recommended to always have booths added to to minimum of two tiers.
7. For disabling Tiered Booths, click on the Tier On CTA. All existing booths will continue to display in the event but without any tier segregation.
Tiers can be assigned to your secondary booths as well.
Enabling and Disabling Tier feature is not real time, once you have enabled or disable, if already in the event, you will have to refresh the event and registration changes to view the update.
Customising Tier Names
Once the tier is enabled and at least one booth has been added, you will begin seeing the tier segregation in the Booths tab. You can rename the default Tier name and set the customized labels.
Tier label updates are not real time, if any one is in the event, they will have to refresh to view the updates.
To edit the default Tier name, follow the below steps
- Click on the Tier field and then on the pencil icon.
- Edit the Tier name to replace it with the customized label which should reflect in your event and registration pages.
- Once you are done editing the name, click on the tick mark to save your changes. If you do not click on the tick mark, the changes will not be saved.
In the booth create or edit modal, the Tier dropdown would still display the options as Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3. Only the event and registration pages will show these customized labels.
To close the edit mode or discard the change, click on cross mark
Tier Label update is not real time, if you are already in the event and then the tier name is update, you will have to refresh for the latest changes to reflect.
Tiered Sponsor Booths view in the Event
Once you have added the booths with tier, anyone attending the event will be able to view the Booths segregated and ordered by Tiers- Tier 1 booths followed by Tier 2 and then Tier 3.
Gold , Silver ,Bronze here are examples of customised tier names for Tier 1,Tier 2, Tier 3 respectively.
Tiered Sponsor Booths view on Registration page
With tiered Booths, all primary booths those with logo will appear on the registration page and will be segregated by Tiers.If you have added customised labels, they will appear else it will display the default labels of the tiers.
For the best experience, it is recommended to use logos with 1:1 aspect ratio.
If there is no logo uploaded for a booth, it will not be displayed on the registration page.
Reordering Tiered Booths
To reorder the booths within a tier :
1. Click on Reorder CTA
2. For any Tier, say Tier 1 , drag and drop the booth cards to arrange in the desired order. You will not be able to drag any booth out of the assigned tier.
3.Once the booths are in the desired order click on Done.
You will see a success toast and the order will be saved and reflect in the event and registration pages.
Booth reorder is not real time, so if you are already in the event when the order was being changed, you will have to refresh to view the latest order.
Editing Tier of a Booth
At anytime, you can edit the tier for an existing booth. To do so:
1. Click the pencil icon on the Booth card.
2. Click on the Tier field and select the Tier desired from the dropdown.
3.Click on Save.
Once the changes are saved, they will reflect in the event Booth page in real time.
Sponsors will not be able to update Tier information.