Rooms in your Goldcast event are a great way to provide attendees with a way to network and connect with one another.
Note: Networking rooms are not an available feature for Webinar events, but are an available feature for Virtual events and Hybrid events.
You can either have them there for attendees to visit throughout the event, or you're able to schedule a specific time in the agenda that encourages attendees to pop in to a room and have a conversation.
To create a room, follow these quick steps:
- Select the edit icon that corresponds to your event
- Select the Space link on the Event Panel.
- Select the Rooms tab at the top of the Space page.
- Hover over the Room button. A popup will appear. Select the Create Room button to continue.
- Fill out the fields. You can customize the title, write a description, upload a photo (banner style is best, but not necessary), and add some tags.
- When finished, click the Save button and your new room will appear.
Note: Networking rooms can host up to 30 attendees at a time.