Rooms in your Goldcast event are a great way to provide attendees with a way to network and connect with one another.
You can either have them there for attendees to visit throughout the event, or you're able to schedule a specific time in the agenda that encourages attendees to pop in to a room and have a conversation.
To create a room, follow these quick steps:
- Select the edit icon that corresponds to your event
- Select the Space link on the Event Panel.
- Select the Rooms tab at the top of the Space page.
- Hover over the Room button. A popup will appear. Select the Create Room button to continue.
- Fill out the fields. You can customize the title, write a description, upload a photo (banner style is best, but not necessary), and add some tags.
- When finished, click the Save button and your new room will appear.
Note: Networking rooms can host up to 15 attendees at a time.