Do you collect registrations for your events and webinars on Hubspot?
Then you can send the collected data back into Goldcast via the integration. There’s no more the hassle of handling multiple data uploads and messy CSVs. Here are some of the data points that Goldcast can send back to Hubspot from your event :
- Attendee profile information
- The time they spent at the event
- The time they spent in each of the panels/talks
- The interest tags they selected
- The links/whitepapers they clicked on
- The level of engagement on the chat
- The questions they asked, and if they were answered
- The polls did they participated in, where and what they filled
- The specific items they subscribed for, on the agenda
Hubspot to Goldcast:
- Add a form_id in the form_id_list in the Event table in Django.
- Add a webhook to both regular enrollment andre-enrollment triggers
- a. Request Type: POST
- b. URL: backend.goldcast.io/core/user/hubspot/?event_id=<event_id>&form_id=<form_id>