HUBSPOT TO GOLDCAST:
- A) If you have webhook capability in Hubspot plan:
- i) Go to Registrations tab inside the event on organizer panel
- ii) Click and change and choose Hubspot.
- iii) You will get the URL and instructions to add the webhook to your workflow.
*** The registrations will begin happening automatically after this and users will start getting the registration confirmation email if switched on. In this case, the existing registrations won’t be sent to Goldcast and client will have to share a separate CSV of registrations done before the integrations was completed.
- B) Through form API:
- i) Go to registrations tab inside the event in admin panel (same as step 1 above).
- ii) In the field for form ID, add the hubspot form ID.
- **** Please make sure that the email is setup before saving the form ID. On submission this would register everyone that has ever filled in the form and they would receive an email if confirmation email is switched on.
GOLDCAST TO HUBSPOT:
Simply go to integrations tab in Goldcast organizer panel and click on the Hubspot Icon. Once you click on get started, the app will ask you to authorize Goldcast on your hubspot and then redirect you to the same page with and “integration successful” message.