The HubSpot integration allows users to manage Goldcast event registrations from their HubSpot Account. This is done using Workflows that identify specific Contacts in HubSpot and automatically register them for your event in Goldcast.
The following prerequisites must be satisfied before you can begin using HubSpot workflows to register guests in Goldcast.
- Event Organizer access to your instance of Goldcast.
- Your HubSpot Integration in a Connected status.
A HubSpot account with a Sales, Service, or Marketing Hub Professional subscription plan.
Setting up a Workflow for Event Registrants
If you would like to use your HubSpot account to register guests for your event, you may do so using a workflow. This process uses HubSpot's Membership List enrollment trigger in conjunction with Goldcast's custom registration action that is automatically added to your actions list after you have set up your HubSpot integration. Once this information has been received, it is automatically imported to your Event Registrant list in Goldcast.
Please review the instructions below for completing this process.
- To begin, create a workflow that is initiated by an enrollment trigger.
- Select List Membership as your filter type then click the Save button.
- Select your List Membership you would like to use to register guests for your event.
- Apply the is member of list filter then click the Save Button.
- Next, select the new action button, scroll to the bottom of the Chose an action list, and select Create Event Registrant under the Goldcast Events section.
- Select your event from the Goldcast Event dropdown then click the Save button to complete your setup.
Once your setup is complete, you will want to make sure that your workflow is turned on. Otherwise, information will not be communicated to your Goldcast event.
Viewing Registrations in Goldcast
Your registrations will appear on the Registrants page for your event after they have been identified in HubSpot. This process might take several minutes. If you do not see your registrants, check back in a few minutes.