- How to use booths
- Assets you'll need to create booths
- Setting up a Booth
- Reordering Booths
- Adding a Secondary Booths Tab
- Inviting Sponsors or Vendors to set up Booths
Note: Booths are a paid feature that are only included in our Premier and Enterprise packages. Furthermore, Webinar events do not have the booths feature available, while Virtual events and Hybrid events do have the booths feature. Organizers interested in sponsor booths with a Growth package should reach out to their CSM to discuss their options.
Booths on the Goldcast platform can be used a few different ways:
- Sponsor booths
- To upload a video or other content you'd like attendees to access on-demand
* Find out more about on-demand in Goldcast
- Highlight community organizations by giving them a way to showcase their resources and a place to network
There are a few assets you'll need for creating your booths:
- Logo 1:1 aspect ratio
- Booth cover image 2:1 aspect ratio (760x380 either in PNG or JPG format)
- Booth video 16:9
- Room banner: 3:1 aspect ratio (any size could work but 3:1 preferred)
You can set up booths for your event yourself, or you can invite vendors/sponsors to do it themselves. To invite others to set up their own booths for your event, check out this section of the document below.
Setting Up a Booth
If you would prefer to have your sponsors or vendors set up their own booths, reference this section below.
- Select the edit icon that corresponds to your event
- Navigate to the Space section from the sidebar menu
- Select the Booths tab at the top of the Space page.
- Hover over the Booth button. A popup will appear. Select the Create Booth button to continue.
- Fill out the required Booth Name field and add any additional media or information as needed.
Tip: Stick to the recommended ratios and file types.
If you choose to upload a video, it needs to be previously uploaded into your Dashboard Library (outside of the event). If you have a video in there you would like to upload, once you click Video + Image in the Add Booth box, the Select a Video box will appear.
*The image below displays all the required fields filled in if using a Booth Cover Image for the event.
*The image below displays all the required fields filled in if using a Booth Cover Image + Video for the event.
- Fill out the fields within the booth to further customize it. Please review the information below for further instruction.
In the “Details” tab you can upload resource files to use and also add links to resources for attendees to click on.
In the Description tab you can write a description about the booth.
In the “Rooms” tab you can add rooms for people to meet in. To do so click “Add Room” and then fill out the fields to name it, decide how many attendees can enter it (30 is the maximum amount per room), and even upload an image to be used for the room.
In the “Rooms” tab you can also edit a previously made room or delete one if you wish to remove it.
Note: You can have as many rooms as you want!
Booth CTA Tab
In the “Booth CTA” tab you can decide whether to set up a CTA (“Call to Action”) or not. If you choose to use this note you must fill out the “Button Text”, “Confirmation Title”, and “Confirmation Message” fields before you can save the booth or turn off the CTA feature again.
- Click the Save button in the bottom right corner, and your new booth will appear on the Booths tab. If you need to change anything within a booth simply click the edit icon to edit it.
To delete a booth completely, click the trash can icon; note that you will be asked again if you want to delete it so you don’t accidentally delete it.
In addition to these changes you can reorder the way the booths show up in the event. To do this simply click the “Reorder” button, drag the booths in the order you want them to be in by clicking on the bar icons to the left of them, and then click “Done” to finish up moving them around.
Secondary booths tab
You have the option to create a secondary booths tab in your event. Once you’ve created a booth in your first booth tab, the toggle will pop up to add a secondary booth.
If you wish to add a second “Booth” tab in your event then simply click the Secondary Tab toggle to either enable or disable a second booth tab.
You can change the name of the second booth tab by clicking on the edit icon next to the name of the booth, typing in a new response, and then clicking the checkmark icon to confirm it.
Once you create a new booth--if the secondary Booth tab feature is enabled--make sure to click the Secondary option in order to add that booth to the secondary Booth tab, then click save.
Invite a sponsor/vendor to set up a booth
You can invite representatives from sponsor or vendor companies to set up their booths on their own. To do so, first create a booth by adding a name and clicking Save. Then, click the pencil icon to edit that booth again and you will see a link underneath the booth name. Send that link to the person you'd like to set up the booth. They will register to edit the booth and be registered for the event at the same time. You may also wish to share these instructions on setting up a booth with them. You may share the link with multiple people from the same organization, but please note only the most recent changes to the booth will be saved. NOTE: This is not available for test events.