For every event you create on Goldcast, you are able to record the sessions from that overarching event.
Note: Test events will not be recorded. To record an event, ensure the "test" toggle is turned off.
How to Record Your Events
To record all sessions within your event, follow these steps:
Note: Session recordings will begin at the scheduled start time of your session.If an organizer or speaker are on the stage prior to session start time, that period of activity will not be recorded.
- Open the event you'd like to record
- Navigate to the Space tab in the left sidebar
- Turn on the Record All Sessions toggle on the right side of the page
That's it! All sessions within the event will be recorded.
Note: Live broadcast recordings will have a ten minute buffer after a sessions end time on your Goldcast agenda. However, RTMP broadcast recording will end immediately once the session has ended.
How to Record Your Networking Rooms
To record all networking rooms within your event, follow these steps:
- Select Events on the right sidebar
- Find and select your event from the Event List.
- Select the Space link from the Event Panel.
- Select the Rooms tab from the top menu.
- Once you have been redirected, select the Record Rooms toggle.
That's it! All networking rooms within the event will be recorded.
Where to Find Your Event Recordings
The recording of your session may take the same duration as the length of the session after session end to finish processing both for events and networking room recordings. If you have multiple sessions, then the recordings will be available on a rolling basis.
To access the recordings, follow these steps:
- Login to your Admin Panel
- Click the Library link on the Admin Panel
- Select Recordings tab from the top menu.
- Then select your event from the left menu. A list of recordings from your event will appear.
- Click on a recording name to download it as an mp4 file.
Important: The break-out room recordings are not available in the library by default. The Goldcast team need to manually trigger and push the recordings into the library.