Filler slides display media content on the event stage at the beginning of a Prerecorded or RTMP session while your video loads as well as at the end of a session if the prerecorded video you've chosen is shorter than the duration of it. Additionally, filler slides are also displayed when presenters are switching between live and prerecorded content during a Live session.
Adding Filler Slides to an Event
There are several things to keep in mind before adding a filler slide to your event:
- Filler slides must be uploaded at least One Hour prior to you event.
- The Goldcast platform accepts filler slides uploads in .jpg, .png, and .tiff file formats.
- To ensure proper display on the event platform, please make sure that your filler slides have an 1.85:1 aspect ratio (i.e. 1920x1080).
Please review the instructions below for adding a filler slide to your event.
First, upload your filler slide image to the Filler Slide section in the Library:
- Go to the Library in your Goldcast Admin Panel
- Click the Filler Slide tab at the top
- Click "Upload filler slide" at the top right corner
- Select the file to upload - keep in mind the aspect ratio of your upload should match 1920x1080 (16:9)
- Click Upload
Now, to add your filler slide to your event:
- Go to the Events section in your Goldcast Admin Panel
- Click on your event in the list
- Click on the Branding tab on the left side menu
- Scroll to the Stage section
- Select the Filler Slide section
- Click the button Select Slide
- Select your slide from the list and click the + next to it
- Click the blue Publish button at the bottom of the page to save your changes