- Copying List IDs in Pardot
- Copying Your Event ID in Goldcast
- Emailing Your Client Success Manager
- After Your Integration has Been set up
- Event Organizer access to your instance of Goldcast
- The Event ID associated with the Goldcast Event you would like to connect to your Pardot account
- A Pardot account with permissions to create Lists.
- A Pardot account for your Goldcast Client Success Manager (CSM) with Admin permissions. This will allow them to access information from your lists needed to complete this integration.
Note: If your team is uncomfortable providing access to your Pardot environment, please contact your CSM to discuss alternative options.
1. Copy List IDs in Pardot
To begin integrating Pardot with your instance of Goldcast, you will need to create the following lists and copy their List IDs:
|Event Intake List||This list should contain a list of all Prospects (contacts) you would like to register for your event. Unlike the Registrant and Attendees lists, you may add new contacts to this list at any point after the integration has been completed.|
|Event Registrants||This list should be left blank, as it will be populated with guests who have registered for your event after the integration has been completed.|
|Event Attendees||This list should be left blank, as it will be populated with guests who have attended for your event after the integration has been completed.|
Do not add additional Prospects to the Event Registrant and Attendees lists at any point in time, as it will disrupt integration processes. Additional Prospects may only be added to your Event Intake list.
The Lists page can be accessed by selecting the Lists link from the Segmentation dropdown on the Marketing menu.
A table of all of your lists will appear. Search for and identify the lists you will be using for your integration. If you still need to create a list(s), you may also do so from this page by selecting the Add List button.
All lists must have the CRM Visible parameter enabled. This will allow Goldcast to make changes to the list as-needed while setting up your integration.
Once you have identified the lists you will be using for your integration, you will need to copy their respective List IDs to send to your CSM.
- Right-click on the list's name and open its link in a new tab.
- The List ID can be found at the end of the page's URL. Highlight and copy this ID. We recommend storing it in a note or document to return to later.
- Repeat this process for the remaining two lists.
2. Copy Your Event ID in Goldcast
In addition to List IDs you will also need to provide the Event ID associated with the event you will be integrating with your Pardot account.
Event IDs can be found at the end of the Event and Registration Page URLs for an event. Highlight and copy this ID and store it in a note or document to return to later.
3. Email Your Client Success Manager
Now that you have your List IDs and your Event ID, you are ready to email them to your Client Success Manager. Before emailing them, please review the list below and verify that you have all of the necessary information and requirements fulfilled.
- A Pardot account set up for your CSM with Admin permissions enabled (unless otherwise discussed)
- Event Intake List ID
- Registrants List ID
- Attendees List ID
- Goldcast Event ID
And that's it! We'll take things over from here.
Well now what?
Once your integration has been set up, you should start noticing the Event Registered list populate with the Prospects (registrants) you provided in your Event Intake list. The same will also happen to your Event Attendees list on the day of your event as people begin joining it.
In addition to viewing your event registrants in Pardot, you may also view them in Goldcast by navigating to the Registrants page for your event.