- Navigating to the Registration Form Page
- Adding a New Registration Form Template
- Editing a Registration Form
- Updating a Registration Template
- Assigning a Registration Template to an Event
- Previewing Your Registration Form
Registration form templates should be set up before you open registration for your event, as they will appear on your event Registration page and allow people to RSVP to your event.
Navigating to the Registration Form Page
From the Goldcast Events Page
- Select the Library link from the Admin Panel.
- Once you have been redirected, select the Registration Forms tab at the top of the page.
- From here, you can make changes to an existing form or create a new one from scratch.
From the Registration Page
You can also access the Registration Form page from the Registration Form tab of the Registration page by selecting the Go to Library button.
Adding a New Registration Form Template
- Select the Create a New Form button
- A popup will appear. Enter a name for your form in provided field, then click the Create Template button.
Configuring Your Registration Form Template
Once you have created your template, you will be redirected to the editor that you will use to construct your registration form template. Please note that this section only provides a broad overview of the form editor. Click here for an in depth review of the editing process.
Adding a Field
To add a field, simply select it from the fields list, then drag and drop it into your template.
Editing a Field
To edit a form field, hover over it, select its edit icon (). A window will appear. From here you can make changes as-needed. Click here for additional information on editing form fields.
Moving a Field
To move a field within a form, hover over it, select its reposition icon (), and drag it to reorder your fields.
Duplicating a Field
To duplicate a field, hover over it and select the copy icon (). A new duplicate icon () will appear to its left. Select this icon to complete the duplication process.
Deleting a Field
To delete a field, hover over it and select the red delete icon ().
Click here for additional instructions on editing your registration form template.
Updating Registration Form Templates
If you would like to make changes to or remove a registration form template from your Goldcast Org, you can do so from the Registration Forms tab of the Library page.
Editing a Registration Form Template
Update Template Name
Select the edit icon next to the immediate right of the template name you would like to update.
Update Registration Form
Select the edit icon corresponding to a registration form template to make changes to it
Deleting a Registration Form Template
If you would like to remove the form entirely, selecting its delete icon. Once the popup appears, select the Delete button to complete the removal process.
Why can't I delete my form?!
Cannot Delete message will display if form is in use or set to default.
Assigning a Registration Form Template to an Event
- From the Goldcast Events page, select the edit icon that corresponds with the event you would like to assign a registration template to.
- You will be redirected to the event's Details page. Select the Registration link from the Event Panel to continue.
- Select the Registration Form tab at the top of the Registration page.
- Select the Registration Template you would like to use Registration Form Template in Use dropdown. A preview of the form will display on the right.
- Verify that the template you have selected is correct, then click the Save Changes button to complete this process.
Setting a Default Registration Template
Select the Set as Default button at the bottom of the Editing page of the template you would like your events to default to.
Once you have done so, any future events you create will be assigned this template by default. You can override this by selecting a different template from the Registrations Forms page.
Previewing Your Registration Form on your Event Registration Page
Once you have finished creating and assigned a registration form template to your event, you will want to preview it on the Registration page for your event before sending even and registration info to potential event guests.
There are two ways to view your Registration page:
From the Events Page
Hover over then select the Registration Page link that corresponds to the event registration page you would like to view
From the Event Panel
If you haven't already, hover over and select the edit icon that corresponds to the event registration page you would like to view. Then, select the Registration Page link at the bottom of the Event Panel.