- Navigating to the Registration Form Page
- Adding a New Registration Form Template
- Editing a Registration Form
- Updating a Registration Template
- Assigning a Registration Template to an Event
- Previewing Your Registration Form
Registration form templates should be set up before you open registration for your event, as they will appear on your event Registration page and allow people to RSVP to your event.
Navigating to the Registration Form Page
From the Goldcast Events Page
- Select the Library link from the Admin Panel.
- Once you have been redirected, select the Registration Forms tab at the top of the page.
From the Registration Page
You can also access the Registration Form page from the Registration Form tab of the Registration page by selecting the Go to Library button.
From here, you can make changes to an existing form or create a new one from scratch.
By default, you will see a list of all registered forms sorted by latest created date.You can also choose the grid view display.
Use the search field, to look for any existing forms by name. You can also use the sort options to order your list by latest or earliest created date, updated date or by name.
Adding a New Registration Form Template
- Select the Create a New Form button
- A popup will appear. Enter a name for your form in provided field, then click the Create Template button.
Configuring Your Registration Form Template
Once you have created your template, you will be redirected to the editor that you will use to construct your registration form template. Please note that this section only provides a broad overview of the form editor. Click here for an in depth review of the editing process.
Adding a Field
To add a field, simply select it from the fields list, then drag and drop it into your template.
Editing a Field
To edit a form field, hover over it, select its edit icon (). A window will appear. From here you can make changes as-needed. Click here for additional information on editing form fields.
Moving a Field
To move a field within a form, hover over it, select its reposition icon (), and drag it to reorder your fields.
Duplicating a Field
To duplicate a field, hover over it and select the copy icon (). A new duplicate icon () will appear to its left. Select this icon to complete the duplication process.
Deleting a Field
To delete a field, hover over it and select the red delete icon ().
Click here for additional instructions on editing your registration form template.
Updating Registration Form Templates
If you would like to make changes to or remove a registration form template from your Goldcast Org, you can do so from the Registration Forms tab of the Library page.
Editing a Registration Form Template
Update Template Name
Select the tree dots icon on the card to rename your template.
Update Registration Form
Click on the row or card corresponding to a registration form template to make changes to it
Deleting a Registration Form Template
If you would like to remove the form entirely, select the three dots icon and then the delete option. Once the popup appears, select the Delete button to complete the removal process.
Why can't I delete my form?!
Cannot Delete message will display if form is in use or set to default.
Duplicating a Registration Form Template
You can also choose to duplicate any existing registration form to copy over the form fields. During this process you can also rename the duplicated form to be able to easily search for it later.
To duplicate, click on the three dots icon on the form to be duplicated and click on Duplicate.
In the pop-up window, enter the desired form name for the new form that will get created as a copy and click on 'Duplicate Form'. Edit this form further or use it as it is for any event.
Assigning a Registration Form Template to an Event
- From the Goldcast Events page, select the edit icon that corresponds with the event you would like to assign a registration template to.
- You will be redirected to the event's Details page. Select the Registration link from the Event Panel to continue.
- Select the Registration Form tab at the top of the Registration page.
- Select the Registration Template you would like to use Registration Form Template in Use dropdown. A preview of the form will display on the right.
- Verify that the template you have selected is correct, then click the Save Changes button to complete this process.
Setting a Default Registration Template
Select the Set as Default button at the bottom of the Editing page of the template you would like your events to default to.
Once you have done so, any future events you create will be assigned this template by default. You can override this by selecting a different template from the Registrations Forms page.
Previewing Your Registration Form on your Event Registration Page
Once you have finished creating and assigned a registration form template to your event, you will want to preview it on the Registration page for your event before sending even and registration info to potential event guests.
There are two ways to view your Registration page:
From the Events Page
Hover over then select the Registration Page link that corresponds to the event registration page you would like to view
From the Event Panel
If you haven't already, hover over and select the edit icon that corresponds to the event registration page you would like to view. Then, select the Registration Page link at the bottom of the Event Panel.