Note: The instructions in this document only apply to users with existing HubSpot integrations that were set up prior to May 2022. Please refer to this document if this is your first time connecting your Goldcast Org to a HubSpot account.
- Resetting your HubSpot Integration Authentication
- Viewing Your Event Data in HubSpot
Resetting your HubSpot Integration Authentication
Note: Before beginning the HubSpot integration process, we recommend logging into your HubSpot account to avoid having to do so later in the setup process.
- Select the Integrations link on the Admin Panel on the Events page.
- Once you've been redirected, select the edit icon that corresponds with your HubSpot integration.
- Select the dropdown icon () then select the Add a new account.
- A popup will appear. Assign a name to your integration using the provided field and click the Create button to continue.
- You will be redirected to an Authentication screen where you will be asked to provide access to information in your HubSpot account. Select the account you would like to add and approve any requests to connect it to your Goldcast org.
- If the account connection is successful, an Authentication successfully created message will appear. Select the Finish button to complete this process.
Viewing Your Marketing Objects Event Data in HubSpot
After you have finished resetting your HubSpot integration, you will be able to view information about your event from the Marketing Events page of your HubSpot Account.
- From the Contacts page, select the Contacts dropdown and select Marketing events from the list.
- Once you have been redirected, a list of your events will display. Select the name of an event to view additional information about it.
Goldcast Event will be listed as the event Type for any event that has been imported from your Goldcast Org.
The name of your Goldcast Org will listed in the Organizer field.
The description you provided in your event's Details page will appear under the Description Field.
The Event Status indicates whether an event is Upcoming, Ongoing, or a Past event that has already taken place.
The Start and End Date are also included in this panel.
The Cancellation status of your event will remain in a False state unless the event is cancelled from your Goldcast Org.
The Event Activity section displays information about the total number of guests who have registered for your event.
Additionally, it also provides updates on the number of guests who have attended your event along sync-time information.
View All Properties
Select the View all properties link from the Actions dropdown menu to view a comprehensive list of all event properties tracked in the Marketing Events page.
View Property History
To review the change history for your event properties, select the View property history link from the Actions dropdown menu.