Each item below correlates to an item you should check for proper completion prior to your event. This list is not comprehensive of every possible item to check before an event, rather these are the items our team reviews during our standard event checks.
For extra support, help documents on where to learn more about each item are linked.
To follow-along, please feel free to download the PDF attached at the bottom of this document.
Your Agenda Checklist:
- [ ] For a virtual conference, confirm all dates/times in individual broadcast times in the “Space” tab fall within the dates/times entered in the “Details” tab. Setting Up The “Details” Tab help doc linked here
- [ ] If you have Prerecorded session(s), you have uploaded your video(s). Creating A Prerecorded Session help doc linked here
- [ ] You have the “registration email” button checked to be sent out in “Emails” tab. Selecting Your Email Schedule help doc linked here
- [ ] You have checked to confirm that the reminder emails you desire to be sent are turned on in the “Emails” tab. Updating Your Emails Schedule help doc linked here
- [ ] You have confirmed that the “send calendar invite” is checked or not checked (depending on your preference) for your registration email in the “Emails” tab. Turning On/Off Calendar Invite help doc linked here
- [ ] You have registered for the event with a personal email address (NOT your admin email) and confirmed your email is branded as desired. Testing Your Email Help doc linked here
- [ ] You have registered for the event and confirmed that you received your customized personal magic link in your confirmation email (magic link will include your email within it). Creating Custom Email Templates help doc linked here
Additional Admin Items:
- [ ] All of your speakers have completed the tech check - if not, you can send them. this doc for guidance
- [ ] You have checked to make sure your tracks are set up correctly, and that no sessions on the same track overlap or occur at the same time. Tracks Help Doc Linked Here
- [ ] You confirmed the recording button is turned ON for your event (if you desire for it to be recorded) in the “Space” tab. Recording Events help doc linked here
- [ ] You uploaded a filler slide. Filler Slide help doc linked here