You can test your Prerecorded session before the actual session in the admin panel after it is created. For creating a Prerecorded session, please visit the link here.
Follow these steps to run a Prerecorded test
- Once the Prerecorded session is created, you will see a "Start Testing" button on the session. Click this button to begin the test.
- You will see a confirmation at the bottom when the testing starts.
- When the test is ready, you can click View session to go to the event page
- The video takes a while before buffering - typically around 2-3 mins more than the video length. A message is displayed at the bottom of the stage screen to indicate this.
- Once buffered, the uploaded video starts playing, and thus you can verify the content before the actual Prerecorded session.
Please note: The test will run until the video(s) have reached the end.
After the test event is started, you can always stop testing the video by going to the admin panel as shown below.