The Booth Analytics Dashboard allows you to track information about your events' Booths and how event attendees engage with your Booths.
Navigating to the Booth Analytics Dashboard
- Select the event you would like to view Booth Analytics for from the Events page.
- You will be redirected to the event's Details page. Select the Analytics tab from the Event Panel on the left to continue.
- Once you have been redirected, select the Booths tab at the top of the page.
Getting to Know the Dashboard
From the drop-down on top of the screen of the Booth Analytics Dashboard, select a Booth in your event to view its respective Booth Analytics.
Booth Attendee by Domain
The Booth Attendee by Domain graph depicts the number of booth attendees that belong to a particular domain. This allows for domain or company wise comparison of number of event attendees visiting a particular Booth.
Booth Attendee Activity
The Booth Attendee Activity section of the dashboard provides a detailed overview of the activities that take place in your booth. This indicates how the event users interact within a booth. The information that is included in this tabular view is Activity Type and its description, the booth visitor's Name and Email, along with the time the activity took place (in UTC). The activities that are recorded are:
- Booth CTA Click
- Chat Message
- Resource Click
Booth Attendance Summary
The Booth Attendance Summary section of the dashboard provides an overview of the attendance information for a particular booth. The information that is included in this tabular view is the booth visitor's Name, Email, Company and Title, and their time spent in the booth.
Booth Engagement Metrics
The following metrics are available on the Booth Analytics dashboard:
- Booth CTA Clicks: This metric depicts the number of times the Call-to-Action Button in a particular booth was clicked.
- Booth Attendees: This metric depicts the number of unique visitors of a booth.
- Resource Clicks: This metric depicts the number of times an uploaded resource was clicked by booth visitors.
- Chat Messages: This metric depicts the total count of Chat messages that were sent in a particular Booth. This number is represented as a sum of all the messages sent by event attendees that visited your Booth.
Note: If your data doesn't reflect in Booths tab in the Analytics section in your event, please check back in some time. This usually takes up to 40 minutes post your activity in the event.