The Discussion Rooms Analytics Dashboard allows you to track information about all your Discussion Rooms and related metrics such as how your event Attendees engage with Rooms. This includes analytics for all type of Rooms i.e. Breakout Rooms, Booth Discussion Rooms, and Event Discussion Rooms.
Navigating to the Discussion Rooms Analytics Dashboard
- Select the event you would like to view Discussion Rooms Analytics for from the Events page.
- You will be redirected to the event's Details page. Select the Analytics tab from the Event Panel to continue.
- Once you have been redirected, select the Discussion Rooms tab at the top of the page.
Getting to Know the Dashboard
From the drop-down on top of the screen of the Discussion Rooms Analytics Dashboard, select a Discussion Room in your event to view its respective Discussion Rooms Analytics. Please note that each room is classified as an Event Discussion Room or a Booth Discussion Room or a Breakout Room.
Discussion Room Attendee by Domain
The Discussion Room Attendee by Domain graph depicts the number of Discussion Room attendees that belong to a particular domain. This allows for a Domain or Company wise comparison of number of event registrants attending a particular Discussion Room.
Discussion Room Attendee Activity
The Discussion Room Attendee Activity section of the dashboard provides a detailed overview of the activities that takes place in your Discussion Room. This indicates how the event users interact with Discussion Rooms and its elements. The information that is included in this tabular view is an Activity Type and its description, the Discussion Room visitor's Name and Email along with the Time(in UTC) of when the activity took place in the Discussion Room. The activity that is currently recorded is:
- Chat Message
Discussion Room Attendance Summary
The Discussion Room Attendance Summary section of the dashboard provides an overview of the attendance information for a particular Discussion Room. The information that is included in this tabular view is the discussion room visitor's Name, Email, Company and Title, and the time the user spent in then Discussion Room(in minutes).
The following metrics are available on the Discussion Rooms Analytics dashboard:
- Discussion Room Attendees: This metric depicts the count of unique event attendees that enter a particular Discussion Room.
- Chat Messages: This metric depicts the count of Chat messages that are being sent in a particular Discussion Room. This number is represented as a sum of all the messages sent by All Events User that attended your Discussion Room.
Note: If your data doesn't reflect in Discussion Rooms tab in the Analytics section in your event, please check back in some time. This usually takes up to 40 minutes post your activity in the event.