Adding a Speaker
- Select the Speaker Avatars icons on the bottom toolbar to open the Speaker Control Panel.
- The panel will appear at the bottom of the Engagement Panel. Select the Move to Stage link that corresponds with the speaker you would like to bring onto the Event Stage. A pending message will appear until the speaker has accepted your invitation.
- If a Speaker is offline (not at your event), they will receive the invitation once they are online.
- If a Speaker rejects your invitation, the pending message next to their name will disappear and be replaced with the original Move to Stage link. You may choose to resend the invitation if you wish.
- If a Speaker has not responded to your invitation, you may cancel it.
- Once a Speaker has accepted your invitation, a tile with their name will appear under the On Stage section of the Speaker Control Panel.
Muting a Speaker
To mute a Speaker from your Event Stage, select the sound icon their corresponding tile under the On stage section of the Speaker Control Panel.
Once you have muted a Speaker, a popup will appear on their screen to notify them.
Removing a Speaker
To remove a Speaker from your Event Stage, simply select their corresponding tile under the On stage section of the Speaker Control Panel.
Accepting a Speaker Invitation
When you invite a Speaker to the Event Stage, a Move to Stage popup will appear on their screen. Once the Speaker is ready, they will need to select the Go Live on Stage button to begin presenting.
If a Speaker doesn't leave the Event Stage after they have finished their presentation, you will need to remove them yourself. When this happens, the Speaker will be redirected to the Backstage area and a Moved to Backstage popup will appear on their screen.