If you have multiple registrants that you would like to register at one time, you can Bulk Register them.
All registrant information must be organized by column in a spreadsheet.
- Spreadsheet column headers must be identical to the field names that Goldcast supports.
- The minimum required fields are Email, First Name, and Last Name.
- Additional supported fields include Company, Title, LinkedIn URL, and Twitter URL.
- Ensure that emails do not have a space before or after them in the cell, and that every row includes all three required fields.
- All spreadsheets must be uploaded in a CSV file format.
- A sample CSV file can be downloaded from the Bulk Registration window.
To download the sample CSV file, navigate to Event > Registration > Registrants > Bulk Upload .CSV. Click Bulk Registration Template.csv.
To register your attendees using Bulk Registration:
- Log in to Goldcast Studio with your credentials.
- Click the hamburger icon on the top left, and select the Events tab to get a list of all your events.
- From the Events list, click the event you want to edit.
- Navigate to Registration --> Registrants using the left panel.
- Click Bulk Upload.CSV. The Bulk Registration window appears.
- Click Upload CSV.
- Click Select file or drop your file here in the Upload your file window, when ready to import the list.
- Change or confirm header selection window appears.
Note: The file above is used as an example for verification. A sample csv file is shown and can be downloaded from inside the admin panel itself.
- Select the header to match with the appropriate fields.
Note: The first row is selected by default.
- After pressing Continue, the columns are matched automatically with the required template fields. You can preview your data in the column within the admin panel as shown below.
- You can change a column match by clicking the x button and rematch the Column with the appropriate Template field.
- Also, you can exclude irrelevant columns from matching and importing by clicking the icon shown below.
- Once you confirm matching the columns, you can Review and finalize. Here you can check if all the data entries are valid before you press Import Records.
- If you encounter an error in a data entry, the fields will be marked in red. If you hover over any red field, you will be instructed how to fix the data. All errors must be fixed before your file can be imported and your registrants successfully registered.
After fixing all errors in the data, you may submit your registrants.
There is one final step - once your records have been imported, you must click SUBMIT.
If you have registration email enabled, each person will receive a registration confirmation email once they have been processed and added to the registrant list. Registrants will then be added to the list on the Registrants tab as they are processed by Goldcast, which may happen over 1-2 hours. Refresh the Registrants list to see the newly added users.