Organizers are team members who have access to your Goldcast Studio. Organizers have full access to Goldcast events - they can view and edit all Goldcast events, attend all events, go backstage and moderate all aspects of an event.
To add a colleague to your Goldcast team as an organizer:
- Log in to the Goldcast Studio.
- Click on your avatar in the upper right corner of the screen and click Settings.
- Navigate to the Users section using the left panel.
- Alternatively, you can also click the hamburger menu icon at the top left in the Goldcast Studio and click the Settings tab to access the Users section.
- Click the Invite Team Members button.
- Enter the email address and click Send Invite
A user’s email address can only be registered as an organizer in one Goldcast account. If you have a colleague who needs to be associated with multiple accounts, use a different email address, or use the subaddressing (+address) trick to create unique email addresses from one email and assign them separate access. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org can become email@example.com.
The organizer will receive an email that contains their organizer magic link, which will be their unique link to access the Goldcast Studio. Goldcast recommends bookmarking this link for future use.
When looking at this page, you will also see a user with the name Goldcast Events. Do not remove this user, as it is needed for Goldcast Support to access your account.