Your Integrations can be removed or enabled from your Goldcast Studio.
Follow these steps to disable or remove an Integration from your Goldcast Studio:
- From your Goldcast Studio, click on the Avatar logo in the top right corner of your screen.
- Navigate and click on Integrations.
- Click on any integration amongst the once installed that you want to disable or remove.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen. Navigate to find two buttons called Disable and Remove in the right corner of your screen.
- Click on the Disable button to disable the integration for your Goldcast Studio account. Likewise click Enable to re-enable it when needed.
- Click on the Remove button to completely remove/ uninstall the Integration for your Goldcast Studio account. If you need to re-install any integration, you can head on to Goldcast Marketplace.
- If an integration has been disconnected, all event-level configurations associated with the integrated platform will be removed from your existing events. If you would still like to proceed, select Yes, Disconnect to disconnect the integration.
- Certain integrations can be disabled at the event level, ensuring that configuration changes only affect the specific event.