Event registrants access Goldcast events by clicking their own unique Magic Link. Magic Links are automatically sent out to event registrants from the Goldcast platform when they register for an event if you have the emails turned on. However, there may be instances where you need access to these links yourself. For example, if you plan on sending promotional emails using an external platform and need to upload the list, or if a registrant, speaker or sponsor has misplaced the email containing their magic link
To find and copy a registrant’s Magic Link:
- Log in to Goldcast Studio with your credentials.
- Click the hamburger icon on the top left, and select the Events tab to get a list of all your events.
- Select your preferred event and Navigate to Registration --> Registrants using the left panel.
- The Registrants page displays the list of registrants along with the Magic Link column.
- Click the corresponding Link icon next to a registrant to copy it to your clipboard.