Features available to sponsors:
- Provide links
- Provide downloadable docs
- Featured video to auto-play when attendee enters the booth
- Upload a square logo with a hyperlink
- Provide a description of your services for prospects
- Networking rooms – up to 15 people in a room – great for group chats or 1-on-1 chats
- Ability to have video on and screenshare within networking rooms
- Booth chat
Data available to sponsors – organizer would need to pull and share this:
- Time spent in booth
- Time spent watching video in booth
- Resources clicked in booth
- Chat history
- Time spent in networking room
- Recorded networking room
Note: all data listed above is on a per-attendee basis.
The value-adds for sponsors to use a Goldcast booth:
- Ability for sponsors to demonstrate the product/service through videos to a target audience and engage with them over chat messages.
- Sponsors can share their content to booth visitors by uploading documents (customer form, brochures, portfolios etc.) and videos in the booth Resources section which is easily accessible and downloadable.
- Sponsors can link their website to their booth/s to gain more traction on their web page.
- Looking out to have a personal conversation with your visitors? Sponsors can do so by creating rooms within their booths wherein, they can virtually chat face to face with their potential customers.
- Sponsors can add in their Booth CTA Button which will help them identify customers who are interested in their product/service.
- Gain valuable insights through our analytics page which will help a sponsor identify the right leads.