Deleting an event is permanent, and you cannot retrieve data, recordings, and sessions after you delete it. So, proceed with caution and make sure to export your data before deleting the event.
Here are the steps to delete an event in Goldcast Studio:
- Log in to Goldcast Studio with your credentials.
- Click the hamburger icon on the top left, and select the Events tab to get a list of all your events.
- Select the event you wish to delete, and click the Edit button on the top right.
- Scroll down the Edit Event window and click the Delete Event button.
- Type delete in the pop-up window and click the Yes, Delete Event button to complete the action.