Event engagement data for your events are displayed in this dashboard. Please note that this data is fully updated two hours after your event ends. The platform needs this time in order to accurately comb through all of the touchpoints attendees went through while at this event.
To access the data, follow these steps:
- Login to Goldcast Studio with your credentials.
- Click the hamburger icon on the top left, and select the Events tab to get a list of all your events.
- From the Events list, click the event for which you want to view the engagement data.
- Click on Analytics Tab on the left side of the screen.
- Click on the Engagement sub-tab.
Event KPIs are displayed at the top of the dashboard, which includes information on:
- Event CTA Clicks
- Total Resource Clicks
- Total Polls Submitted
- Total Questions Asked
- Resource Click Distribution
Following data is displayed for each type of engagement. You can also download this data in multiple format.
- Event Call-to-Action Clicks: Email, First name, last name, Company and Title
- Userwise Poll Submission: Email, Session name, Poll Questions, Poll Responses
- Resource Click Data: Email, Name, Link
- Q&A: Email, Title, Question, Is Answered?, Typed Answer if Any