If a Goldcast event is not being hosted on mobile devices, sometimes you may run into a screen that looks like this:
If you see this screen, here are some troubleshooting tips:
- First off, check to make sure you are using a compatible browser. Google Chrome is the preferred browser to use Goldcast on. Firefox is the next best option, yet we don’t recommend using other browsers than these.
- Whether using Windows or a Mac go to your “Display” settings and check to see if the screen “Scale” is 100% or if it’s more/less. If it’s not at 100%, change it to that.
(Screen scale setting on a Windows computer; on a Mac it may look different)
- If you’re on a phone/tablet and it’s not working, then try switching to a computer/laptop.
- If your computer window is too small, then the event may not appear. Check if your window with the Goldcast event is on full-screen, if it’s not turn the window into a full-screen.
(Changing the window size of the window containing the Goldcast event)
- If you are still having problems then feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.